As an owner of a dwelling or local, you must know the rights and obligations as the same. In this case, we will list the minimum content that must appear in the record of meeting of the Board of Owners, so that it can be considered valid:
1) The date and venue of the meeting
2) Agenda of the meeting
3) The author of the call and / or owners who promote it
4) If a meeting is ordinary or extraordinary and whether it is a first or a second call
5) The relationship of all attendees and their respective positions
6) State, where appropriate, whether legal representatives of other owners were present
7) The participation shares of the owners
8) The agreements adopted and list of names of the owners who had voted “for” or “against”
The record shall be signed by the President and the Secretary as a closure, and stored in the record book by the last one.
If you need legal representation on your Board of Owners, contact the law firm DAEMI ZABALZA & ASSOCIATES, who will do it for you and look after your interests and rights.