If you are considering the possibility of opening a local business, you should take into account the importance of an Opening License for that establishment.
The following paragraphs explain briefly, what an Opening Business License is, what is it for and what would be the requirements to get it done.
Firstly, a business Opening License is mandatory and is a document certifying compliance with the conditions of occupancy and use of the business activity it is intended for. The town hall of Malaga or Marbella or the corresponding municipality will ask for a series of requirements to be able to grant the business opening license.
In addition to the required documentation, it is essential to have advice of an engineer or architect, as it is important to know if the location possesses a building license, ie, if structure of the place is feasible or some work is needed to be carried out in order to change the space distribution, soundproofing, etc. to comply with the regulations for that business to be developed and the license to be granted.
In addition, there are guideline documents concerning the technical requirements to set up a shop, a store, or a business; however it is always best to check with a professional to ensure that the location suits the obligations imposed by the corresponding business license.
To apply for the opening business license the following documentation should be provided:
- The Business Opening License application form.
- Self-assesment of the corresponding tax
- Identification of the owner of the businesses (NIF or NIE for individuals and CIF + Power of Attorney + Reprensentative’s NIF or NIE). If it is a partnership, association or foundation, you must submit a photocopy of the statutes.
- A photocopy of the businesses registration Tax MODEL 036 (Individuals) or 037 (Legal Entity) census declaration, stating the specific section of the activity to practice in the establishment.
- A photocopy of the lease of the premises or ownership title deed.
- A technical project drafted and signed by a qualified engineer.
Once the town hall has examined all this documentation, you will be granted an authorization for the works execution and the refurbishment of the premisses based on the project you have submitted. Finally, once the works are completed, the following technical documentation needs to be submitted to issue the Business Opening License:
- A Certificate of Technical Facilities Management, signed by the competent technician.
- A Certificate of Environment (if applicable).
- Acoustic Measurement Report (if applicable).
- A contract of Civil Liability Insurance (if applicable).
Thereby, once everything is submitted and approved, you will receive your Business Opening License
If you prefer to put this process in the hands of excellent professionals and not worry about any bugs that may cause a delay in the approval of your Opening Permits, at Daemi Zabalza & Asociados we advise you and handle everything necessary from the outset.
Deja tu comentario