In compliance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, DAEMI ZABALZA & ASOCIADOS Law Firm (hereinafter THE LAW FIRM) hereby informs you and you expressly consent to the following:
1.The personal data provided by you through this website will be incorporated into a file owned by THE LAW FIRM, duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of this file is the management of the users of the website, the provision of the requested services and, in general, the management, development and fulfillment of the relationship established between THE LAW FIRM and those who contribute their personal data through the website .
2. You guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and is responsible for any damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you warrant that you have informed the third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained your authorization to provide your data to THE LAW FIRM for the purposes indicated.
3. In the case of personal data collected through the form enabled for this purpose on the Website, it will be necessary that you provide at least those marked with an asterisk, since if these considered necessary data are not provided, THE LAW FIRM will not be able to accept and manage the web services or the query formulated.
4. To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you can write to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. In response to the concern of THE LAW FIRM for ensuring the security and confidentiality of its data, the required levels of security of personal data protection have been adopted and the technical means at its disposal have been installed to avoid loss, bad use, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided through www.daemiabogados.com.
6. In accordance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications in the future, you may manifest it by sending an email to the e-mail address provided.